Published December 31, 2013
I’ve decided to start keep track of my weekly writing progress here on my blog instead of just in my daily tracking journals. I have been hit or miss the week a couple of days above target and a few zero words days. I blame the recent bout of grey rainy weather here in Mexico. Currently I’m working on two books. The first is ‘The Bound God – Book Two of the Black Prince Saga’ and the second is ‘City on the Edge of Oblivion’
The Bound God – 12,757
City on the Edge of Oblivion – 2,998
Characters sketches for the main characters in City on the Edge of Oblivion
- Fading Hero.
- Surrounds herself with mementoes of her life for fear of losing those precious memories.
- Olive skin and redish brown hair.
- Takes care of a demanding young girl named Georgina.
- Works for Leo who arranges uses her abilities for his clients nefarious purposes.
Power – Dreamer – Can trap a person in a world of illusion.
Price – The longer the illusion lasts the more of her own memories she burns away.
- Grounding force.
- A mature young girl who grounds Gemma in normal life.
- Lives by strict routines and patterns and refuses to change them.
- Hidden heart and living chaos.
- Lives a life with thought for the consequences or repercussions of her actions.
- Loves drinking and dancing and prone to homicidal fits of rage at the slights provocation.
- Wears a heart shaped locket.
- Blonde and gorgeous
Power – Improbable Dancer. Can crystalize weapons and armour around her body.
Price – If she is defeated in battle the person she loves the most will die.
- The thread of fate
- Drives a black hearse and uses some unorthodox devices.
- Being hunted by an unnamed adversary.
- In constant state of jeopardy.
- Works with strange girl named Shu who talks backwards, lacks all emotions, and can read a short distance into the future using tarot cards.
Those are all I have so far but there will be more to come.